I was silent for fifteen long days.
Hello, everyone reading this post!
I have returned from a long hiatus. Nope, I wasn’t on a vacation, rather was too busy to open my blog site. I was busy to learn, to organise events, to conduct examinations, to prepare question papers, to feed the guests, yes, the list is longer than you thought 🙂 All work is done but the mind become so chaotic. It needs a rest in a quiet corner. When the days are hectic, you feel the importance of silence, the value of having a calm brain, the value of absence of worries.
- When we prefer to remain silent?
- When we are sad, distressed or feel disgusted
- When we create- writing, painting or composing
- When we are indulged in scientific thoughts
- When we are angry and planning a revenge
- When we are wiser than the crowd
If we try to dig more we will find that a silent mind is a primary requirement to shape up your thoughts- may be negative or positive.
A silent surrounding is a bliss- to create or to discover.