There is something refreshing about being a neophyte- a scope to express one’s mind and heart. Be it any field, a neophyte tries to contribute to the world.
I thought of blogging just out of curiosity about blogging. I was and am not a good public speaker- rather I freeze while on stage, in front of a crowd- small or big. But I read, am aware of many things in my surroundings which made me think a lot. How to convey my feelings, who will listen to me? And how much scope a good speaker gets to convey the thoughts? So, what are the ways out to bare your heart and mind? If I don’t find a way to express myself then I will repent lifelong that I have not done my duties to make people aware. I thought of writing articles and publish them. That wasn’t easy. Where on earth I get a publisher who will take up my writings seriously? And writing serious stuff and publishing them needs hard work, complete devotion to work and a zeal to get noticed. I had neither of them as I have a full-time job in and out of the home which keeps me busy whole day. My kid was watching my frustrations for quite a long time. One day the sweet child of mine suggested me ” Mom, why don’t you start blogging? You can utilise your spare time writing and expressing yourself.” The idea shook my soul and I kissed him saying” But I know nothing about it! How to begin, what to write and who will see my stuff?What are its benefits, what if I end up with more disappointments?” He just smiled and helped me out in every possible way. Actually, everything is my child’s contribution, I just write on my blog wall.
“Seriously, if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it’ll spread over into the rest of your life. It’ll spread into your work, into your morality, into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”….BRUCE LEE.
Neophyte? Ya, I am and I like every bit of it. I can write whatever I want to tell the world and to myself. Writing blogs on different issues, discussing the problems the humankind is facing in today’s world, knowledge of different words, the likes, the comments (even one) makes me so happy! Now it is like a hunger, if I don’t write I feel hungry, incomplete, the work undone. Writing makes me so self-satisfied that I feel, I have discussed a serious issue today with myself if I don’t get a single reader! I read what others write and come to know about so many things. The photographs, the poems, the drawings, the recipes, the interior decorations- everything just excites me. What a beautiful way to spend time! What a pleasure to be a neophyte in the Bloggers’ world!! Happy Me.
Now let me discuss how blogging helps me.
- I can spend my time in a more productive way. Reading, thinking and writing.
- I have got a platform to share my views with the whole world.
- I search for knowledge enhancement which gives immense pleasure.
- I am much disciplined now. I know I have to keep sometime away to post my blog.
- I am in search of new recipes, new photography techniques, a new subject for photography as well.
- I came across so many good bloggers and kind-hearted persons who bother to read what I write.
- I wished to see my book published but thought it is impossible. Blogging gives me hope, teaches me patience. Now I may see my book published one day.
- I am interested in life. My life story which began much before this digital revolution can be funny to this young generation. So I thought of preserving the stories of good old days in the form of blog posts and if possible in form of books!
- Life is pleasant, life is beautiful, life is terrible, life is scary. Life is sweet, life is sour. I could create a stage to show the brights and the darks- that is the biggest satisfaction.
I don’t plan anything. I don’t prepare any ‘to-do’ list as I failed many times maintaining one. I take each day as it unfolds. I have not planned my blog site, the topics of blogging, I just write what I feel for that day. I don’t have any idea where blogging will take me! I just hope I succeed in conveying my thoughts.
That’s all for today.
Take care. Much Love to you all. 🙂