Here are the things about good hearts.
- They give you excuses when you don’t explain yourself
- they accept apologies you don’t give
- they see the best in you when you don’t need them to
- At your worst, they lift you up, even if it means to put their priorities aside
- They are the most caring and sensitive people
- They give so much of themselves without expecting anything in return.
I shared these lines I read somewhere about the good hearts. Every one of us can’t deny of coming across at least a good heart in our lifetime. The world is superficial most of the time. We never know the genuineness of people surrounding us and who pretend to be our friends and family. In this superficial world if we come across a genuine heart, then let us not taken it for granted. Value the good heart, give the love it deserves, respect its emotions and keep it forever. Otherwise, you never know when it will leave, stop caring for you leaving you alone in this superficial world. Our skies turn cloudy due to lack of genuine intentions of people, the honest intention of loving and caring is disappearing fast. The self-loving cocoons are growing day by day.
Save love, save emotions!
Leave a Reply