15 easy ways to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!
As Steve Jobs said, “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” Accept who you are, just be yourself, and you’ll feel a world of difference. “Be yourself” to live life to the fullest. Practice the following to avoid seeing you cringed.
- Know your likings, your passions and try every day to live with it.
- Forget the past mistakes as mistakes are part of life.
- Forgive yourself and forgive others. Let go of the things which do not motivate you.
- Think positive about everything as much as possible. I know it’s a difficult task as all awkward cannot be taken positively. Spend time with people who take life positively.
- Life’s journey is difficult. Take life’s every day as it comes by. Surround yourself with true friends who will be your support during your difficulties.
- Similarly, try to volunteer for any cause to make people happy. Remember what you give, you get it back.
- Travel as far as possible. Know different foods and different way of living. Travelling energises you, enlightenment gives a feeling of fulfilment.
- It’s important to learn from childhood. Learn mannerism, etiquette, civilised way of dressing and way to eat food. The good manners will not land you and your friends in any embarrassing situation.
- Handle your closest relationship carefully. If it’s not working in a manner you wish, then walk out. Lingering with bad relationships for a longer time may make you cringed very often, now and in future.
- If you feel cringed for a behaviour of your own, maybe it is your parent, sibling or friend, convey it clearly to them. Avoid going out with them if they fail to improve. The feeling of being cringed may take a toll on your mind and body.
- Try new things very often. You can keep your weekends for new food, new clothes, new movies or new places. The world is vast. Try to explore its beauty whenever you have spare time.
- Try to spend time with nature, go green. Grow plants. Take a round in nearby park. Or visit places with hills, mountains, snow, oceans, forests. The more you go near to nature, the more you feel refreshed.
- Listen to music, sing and dance if you can. Paint or draw with colours. What makes you happy?
- Express gratitude for what you have. Do not compare with others or run a rat race to possess things. Rather learn to draw a thin line between want and need.
- Lastly, meditate at least twice in a week. Try to retrospect your life. Join the missing dots. Feel the calm and be happy.